Prenatal Childbirth Education Classes
To reserve your spot or if you have any questions, please call us on 1844 237 4686 or email us – email@example.com or visit us on Instagram or Facebook for more details. Each group prenatal class is $95 per couple.
Prenatal Education in the comfort of your own home
We are proud to offer private prenatal education classes in the comfort of your own home. We cover all of the topics you require while also being able to tailor the private class to your individual needs. Our experienced instructors will put you at ease while providing you with all the practical knowledge for this amazing life event.
Personal Classes available in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Labour & Birth Prenatal Class – $295+HST
Available in person Vancouver BC, Toronto & the wider GTA. Available in all other locations via private video call.
The essential information to answer any questions you have for your baby’s birth day.
This 3 hour private & practical class is provided in the comfort of your home.
We cover the the following topics:
- Stages of labour, 1st, 2nd & 3rd stage of labour
- Signs of approaching labour
- Pain management, comfort measures & relaxation techniques
- Role of Dad/Partner/Family
- Preparing for the unexpected, Medical options for birth
- Caesarean birth
- Physical & emotional changes
- Anything else? We tailor the learning to answer any questions or topics you may want to focus on!
Newborn Baby Basics – $295 + HST
Available in person in Vancouver, Toronto & the wider GTA. Available in all other locations via private video call
Give you and your baby the best start in life, our 3 hour practical Newborn Baby Basics class covers the essential’s for life with your newborn baby.
This is a private class in the comfort of your own home, we will bring along all the practical props to make your learning realistic and fun!
We cover the following topics:
- Bathing, diapering and dressing your baby
- Soothing and settling your baby
- Intro to Breastfeeding and other feeding methods
- How to Swaddle
- Newborn appearance and care
- Bringing your baby home, what to expect in those first few days.
- Safe sleep
- Q&A – It’s a private class so you can ask to cover any topics important to you
“Sylvia exceeded our expectations, she was extremely knowledgable, and we felt very comfortable asking her anything and everything. She was wonderful, we highly recommend her.”
***We are delighted to now offer you Private Prenatal Classes Canada wide & Internationally via video conferencing call. All of the above topics are covered in a private class that is provided in the comfort and privacy of your own home via video call at a suitable time. Contact us today to book your class!*** Back